Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Flexibility

So - yesterday, I missed my post, mainly because I was in bed all day. Three of us were down for the count. Corky and I stayed home all day - LeRoy came home part way through the day. However, I am pleased to report, the women made our team proud (that is the women minus me) and complete 5 more benches. Way to go ladies!!

It looks like the church will be running out of wood - unless they are able to get some more trees today or tomorrow. We'd really like to see the project completed. We will go back to the church Thursday to get back to the project.

Today (Wednesday) the team is working at the hospital - rolling gauze and other projects. Corky and LeRoy are giving it a go...I am home again today. There is benefit to having a nurse as your host - she's pushing the liquids like a Mom would, and keeping an eye on us when she's home for lunch or after work.

Please pray we would all be healthy - and that we wouldn't encounter any other illness. I would really like to gain my strength back.

Blessings and Joy,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment